Ask yourself why he is, his administration anyway, doing this. From where I stand it looks to me that the president of the United States of America has no power whatsoever. He is merely a puppet acting on behalf of the usual gang of villains__Big Pharma, police and corrections unions, prosecutors, etc.
The man smoked pot himself. Plenty of studies have demonstrated the medical benefits and safety of the plant, yet, millions are wasted in order to protect the profit margins of a select few (Pharma shareholders). Shame on you Obama and all your hypocrite friends.
The Huffington Post |
By Nick Wing & Luke Johnson 06/13/2013
The report calculates the total amount of federal spending on medical marijuana intervention at $289 million over Obama’s four-and-a-half years in the White House. According to the analysis, the Drug Enforcement Administration alone spent 4 percent of its budget in 2011 and 2012 cracking down on medical marijuana across 20 states. Taken as a whole, Obama’s participation makes up the majority of what ASA says is a $483 million war of lawsuits, indictments and asset forfeiture attempts waged by the Department of Justice under the past three presidents.
- Obama Outspends Clinton, Dubya Going After Recreational And Medical Marijuana Users (personalliberty.com)
- “Records Show Nearly 500 Years In Prison Time For Medical Marijuana Offenses” (sentencing.typepad.com)
- Riverside Bans Medical Marijuana Dispensaries From Making Home Deliveries (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- Head of medical marijuana panel not reappointed (KOB.com)
- Judging From Prosecutions, Obama Is 80 Percent Worse Than Bush on Medical Marijuana (thcfinder.com)
- NO COMPASSION: Obama Has Spent Nearly $300 Million Cracking Down On Medical Marijuana (secretsofthefed.com)