Friday, September 21, 2012
Few can argue that severe weather is currently impacting the globe. Certainly the record droughts in America have become a huge concern for food prices, which has subsequently sparked an uptick in alarming climate change rhetoric.
As the Northern Hemisphere has experienced one of the warmest summers on record, Arctic ice has receded considerably, prompting the typical global warming “collapse” discussion. While northern ice has indeed reached new modern lows, ice in the southern hemisphere continent of Antarctica has reached record highs. Charts for both hemispheres can be seen here.
So, clearly some kind of shift is happening, but perhaps the answer is not as simple as CO2 concentrations like the establishment would like us to believe. There seem to be much larger galactic-scale forces at play that are affecting not just Earth but all planets in the solar system. One of those forces appears to be Earth’s rapidly migrating magnetic North Pole, as can be seen in the video below.
With the Earth’s magnetic North Pole shifting by 40 miles per year, this event is already causing airports to adjust their runways. It is bound to change prevailing winds, ocean currents and many other factors involved in maintaining a stable and predictable climate.
- General Conspiracies – Re: Alert magnetic north pole on the move. (disclose.tv)
- Arctic Ice “Rotten” to the North Pole, scientist says (vancouversun.com)
- Climate change causing rapid reduction in sea ice: An ice free Arctic summer by 2016? (indybay.org)
- Is The North Pole Going To Melt Entirely? (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
- Iran: We’re Going to North, South Poles (israelnationalnews.com)
Is this the beginning of the end of the world as we know it ?
Are all these phenomena going on just business as usual or are these the pangs of a new era on the planet ?
I don’t know about you but I have never experienced such mind boggling weirdness in all my life.
- Scientists warn massive solar flare could harm power grid and satellites (slashgear.com)
- Strongest solar flare of the summer sparks widespread auroras (rawstory.com)
- Sun unleashes strong X 1.4 class solar flare (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- NASA sees sun send out mid-level solar flare (esciencenews.com)
It has a christian prophecy angle to it but the photography is worth it.