Want to know how the ruling classes live ? Take a peak at Mitt Romney’ lifestyle:
From Zazen Life Aug 8, 2012
Here are a few highlights from Mitt Romney’s 2008 tax return:
- Mitt Romney earned $23,425,316 in 2008..
- Romney only paid $412.18 in federal income taxes in 2008.
- This calculates to a federal tax rate of 0.0018%
- How such a low tax rate? Mitt Romney has $23,407,000 in itemized deductions in 2008.
- $78,923 deduction for “Toupee Creators Unlimited”
- $41,826 deduction for “Spray-on tan Services”
- $3.8 million dollar write-off for a trip to Las Vegas with potential campaign donors
- Paid salaries to numerous employees including two yacht captains, three pilots for private jets, two professional dog walkers, one toupee stylist, and one “live-in contortionist”
- Spent $891,064 on a “EWS Donor Party at the Pennsylvania Mansion”
- Supplies deducted for this party included: “Venitian masks, alcohol, lubricant, and various Egyptian leather accessories.”
- $127,000 health related expense for “Cognitive Behavioral Therapy”, Mitt Romney has a condition called “Pseudologia fantastica” also known as “Compulsive Liar Syndrome”.
To see whole article—->>>>