Mind boggling Irish radio interview with Stewart Swerdlow where he claims to have been manipulated by the Illuminati. He explains the connections between them, the power structures in the world, the false flag operations such as 9/11, and the coming mother of all flag operations in London at the end of the month.
He goes on to discuss the sharing of knowledge between the Illuminati, who use the human race as cattle, and the different species of aliens that visit the earth.
If he is wrong it’s still great entertainment. A movie has been released recently based on Swerdlow’s theories called The Montauk Project.
Key parts of the Montauk Project:
Experiments began in earnest in the early 1970s and during this time one, some or all of the following are claimed to have occurred at the site:
- The facility was expanded to as many as twelve levels and several hundred workers, without anyone in the town noticing the tons of building materials or hundreds of workers required. Some reports have the facility extending under the town of Montauk itself.
- Homeless people were abducted and subjected to huge amounts of electromagnetic radiation. Few survived.
- People had their psychic abilities enhanced to the point where they could materialize objects out of thin air. Stewart Swerdlow claims to have been involved in the Montauk Project, and as a result, he says, his “psionic” faculties were boosted, but at the cost of emotional instability, post-traumatic stress disorder, and other issues.
- Experiments were conducted in teleportation.
- A “porthole in time” was created which allowed researchers to travel anywhere in time or space. This was developed into a stable “Time Tunnel”.
- Contact was made with alien extraterrestrials through the Time Tunnel and technology was exchanged with them which enhanced the project. This allowed broader access to “hyperspace“.
- An alien monster traveled through the time tunnel, destroyed equipment and devoured researchers. The tunnel was shut down and the creature destroyed.
- Mind control experiments were conducted and runaway boys were abducted and brought out to the base where they underwent excruciating periods of both physical and mental torture in order to break their minds, then their minds were re-programmed. Many were supposedly killed during the process and buried on the site.
- On or about on August 12, 1983 the time travel project at Camp Hero interlocked in hyperspace with the original Rainbow Project back in 1943. The USS Eldridge was drawn into hyperspace and trapped there. Two men, Al Bielek and Duncan Cameron both claim to have leaped from the deck of the Eldridge while it was in hyperspace and ended up after a period of severe disorientation at Camp Hero in the year 1983. Here they claim to have met John von Neumann, a famous physicist and mathematician, even though he was known to have died in 1957. Von Neumann had supposedly worked on the original Philadelphia Experiment, but the U.S. Navy denies this.
- Staff from the Camp Hero site traveled to the USS Eldridge and shut down the generators, causing the ship to return to Philadelphia naval yard in 1943 and causing the time tunnel to collapse.
- Metahumans and experiments in special serums to create such individuals were tested there.
- After the experiments were completed or the destruction of the facility, depending on which story you read, the facility was closed for good, all the staff were brainwashed, shot or sworn to absolute secrecy, and all records destroyed. According to some stories, research continues at the site to this day with enhanced security.
- Fascinating: “Blade Runner” Actress Mary Sean Young Talks about the Illuminati, Aliens, and the NWO. (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Exposing the Illuminati and their Agenda (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- The Montauk Project Mystery (mysteryworlds.wordpress.com)
- Illuminati and The New World Order (socyberty.com)
- interview with an ex-illuminati member pt 8 (parenting-success.com)
- Am I A Member Of The Illuminati?? (mindofjemini.wordpress.com)
- The Mystery Of Illuminati (mysteryworlds.wordpress.com)